Vegan Desert : Chocolate Black Ball

 This is my 4th vegan desert, I hope I can make it better.....

It looks complicate, but as long as I can make some parts in advance, the assembly will be much eaiser.

Firstly I have to make vegan coffee creme brulee.  The coffee is from my espresso machine.  put into oven bake 30 minutes untill soft solid.  Keep them frozen.

Secondly, I make almond biscuits.  I only use flour in my first time, after that I use rice flour instead.  So it it gluten free almond biscuits.

Thirdly, I make chocolate mousse.  Then I need to assembly them. Keep into frozen 3 hours.
Top with Chocolate ganache.


All done! 


Last week, one of my sweet customer came to told me that he tried all my vegan deserts, and this is the best so far.


留言

  1. this is nice different food product before this post i dont know about sucy types of food but i will try to make this. thanks for this discussion.
    hose gold coast

    回覆刪除

張貼留言