Vegan Choclate Cake


First of all, I would like to thanks Ms Rebecca give me a chace to make this vegan cake for her 21st birthday.
I love to make desert for my friends.  But as you all may know that in my restaurant you can't see any sweet things.  Michael said it is too complicate, he can't handle this when busy hour.  So, I give up to put desert in my menu.
That day, Michael got a call, I think it is Rebecca's parents phoned to book a table, asked whether I can make a vegan cake for her.  I said, yes!! 
I use coconut cream and almond milk to make vegan custard, so tasty, and made berries coulis to balance the sweet.
On the cake top, I made vegan choclate ganache, and vegan choclate butter cream.

I am so happy that Rebecca's family love this cake so much.


Hope you will love this as well.


留言